Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dear Summer, Please get here sooner. Love, JM

I need Summer to be here now. Why? Because I am ready to be done with school! I love it here, but I am ready to not have to wake up and go to class, and I am ready to not have assignments due every day. And I am ready to eat real, non-dining hall food.

I hope you all are ready for Summer and as excited for it as I am! To get you more excited I have racked up for you my summer must-haves!

Xoxoxo,
JM

TOP 3 MUST HAVES AHHH!
3" chino short
1. J.Crew 3" Chino Shorts
Literally, the loves of my life. I LIVE in these shorts during the Summer. The best thing is that they are the perfect length to wear around your friends on hot summer hangouts, and can also be worn in the company of family and possibly even at work (depending on your job). They are SOOO comfortable too! They can be a little on the pricey side so I would definitely recommend (if these are out of your price range) Forever 21's Essential Twill Shorts pictured to the right. Equally as comfortable, but they are not as modest as the J.Crew shorts. But please note, the J.Crew Chino's are worth the cost!!!
 
  • Levi's 646 High-Rise Denim Short

  • 2. Urban Outfitter's Levi's 646 High-Rise Denim Shorts
    I know what you are thinking. J, like when did you get all trendy and risque? Since my birth in 1994. I LOVE these shorts. They are my go-to concert attending shorts. Chances are if I am at any music venue, it is Summer, and it is warm...I'm wearing these. They were a little pricey (a hefty 58.00) but they are adorable and were my first pair of high waisted shorts. If you are not willing to spend that, definitely go to your local thriftstore/Goodwill/Salvation Army, find high-waisted pants, and cut them into shorts! It's the best 5.00 you'll spend!

    The New Custom Shop

    3. Jack Rogers Sandals 
    These are life. I mean, like they are obviously just sandals, but I live in these shoes. They are the cutest, most casual shoes I have ever owned! Probably my favorite shoes! Although they were 100.00 *gasp*, I did not regret a thing. These are handmade, leather shoes that are 100% quality!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment