Saturday, January 26, 2013

Have you seen my Keys?

Help, I lost my keys..AGAIN


Seems to me that everyone and their mother have been losing their keys. Let me tell you, college is the LAST place you want to lose them. Not only are their a million 'lost and found' places you would have to search, you also will never have the time to back track your busy schedule. Here is where I come in. Let me introduce to you the handiest ways to limit your loss of keys.

1. Vera Bradley's 'All in One' Wristlet


Usually I just slip my keys right on the handle of this bad boy and that about solves the problem. It carries your keys, cell phone, and IDs. This way, you are always concious of where you put it. I've gotten so attached to mine in the past 6 months its ridiculous. They range from $16.00-$42.00 on the Vera Bradley website, but you can even snag one at a secondhand store for about $9.00! Mine is in "Mocha Rouge"...I seriously cannot get enough of it!

2. Lilly Pulitzer's Carded ID Wristlet Canvas

If this isn't the cutest thing you ever did see, I don't know what is. Puppies, perhaps. But, Lilly Pulitzer is a genious when it comes to fun, preppy, whimsical prints. My favorite print in the Carded ID Wrislet is 'Shorley Blue A Little Leg Mini'. Yes, the one with the flamingos. It has bright colors and will surely catch your attention if you leave it on the dining hall table as you walk away. Another fun feature about this wristlet is that inside, it has two elastic bands to hold your favorite lipgloss or chapstick. Lets just say, Lilly knew what she was doing!







3. Smathers and Bransons' Needlepoint Key Fob



As most of my good friends know, I am a sucker for needlepoint. Needlepoint key fobs to be specific. The classic touch of "hand crafted" mixed with a masculine, leather strap, I fell IN LOVE with Smathers and Bransons' Needlepoint Key Fobs for only 25.00! These babies come in various assortments, political, sorority/fraternity specific, feminine, masculine, economic. There are endless possibilities for giving these as gifts to others, and gifts to yourself. PS, they look great on the strap of a backpack and guarantee you wont lose it anytime soon!

4. StinaStiches' Needlepoint Key Fob Kits on Etsy

Needlepoint Kit - Monogrammed Key Fob
If 25.00 is a little pricey for a Key Fob, StinaStiches sells a variety of needlepoint Key Fob Kits for $14.50 on Etsy.com. If you are looking for a 'DIY' project or beginning a new hobby, this is a great way to start! Plus, you can have all the satisfaction in saying "Yeah, I made this. Nbd."


Keys are so important in college: 1.Getting into your dorm 2.Getting into your room 3. They are SO expensive to replace.

I hope my tips are helpful to y'all!

XOXO,
JM, Sassy&Sweet

1 comment:

  1. I have the Lilly ID wristlet and I just use it for my wallet and I have the South Carolina Smathers and Branson key fob and I adore both of them!! Check out my blog?
    southernprepdiaries.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete