Saturday, January 26, 2013

Oh, What a (cold) Night...

I'm going out again y'all. On this cold, wintry evening I am going out again. Some call it brave, some call it "stupid", but I'm just looking for a good time with some good friends. So here is to night #2.





I love my outfit tonight. Body suits are so slimming and accentuating. If you have worked out for a slim figure, simple body suits are the best way to show it off! Paired with American Apparel's 'Easy Jean', it is guaranteed to get looks, without trying TOO hard. I think I went a little retro-ey with this one, but it tied together so nicely, I just had to. Also, note how it is night #2 wearing the Vans. Oh, P.S., where I'm going tonight is not to far from my residence hall so the peacoat I have is a light jacket, I picked it up from TJ Maxx a couple years ago. I'm not as bundled as I was yesterday, but I am still staying warm.

Happy winter weather y'all!
XOXO,

JM, Sassy&Sweet






No comments:

Post a Comment